Your Norton enrollment accompanies a predetermined number of licenses to secure different gadgets. On the off chance that you have spent your licenses, you can move a permit from an unused gadget to permit establishment on another gadget. Adhere to the directions underneath to move a permit with the goal that you can ensure another gadget.
Move the Norton security
Sign in to Norton.
1. In the Device Security page, distinguish the gadget that you never again need to ensure.
2. The gadget must show up with a green or orange status. On the off chance that the gadget that you never again use shows up with a red or dark (latent) status, you can't free the permit related with that gadget. You should fix the issues related with that gadget before you can free the permit.
3. Snap the circle symbol accessible underneath the gadget.
4. In the menu that shows up, click Manage License.
5. In the Manage Device page, do the accompanying:
o Under What might you want to do, click Remove Norton.
o Click Next.
6. In the Remove Norton window that shows up, click Yes.
7. In the Install norton.com/setup on New Device page, select one of the accompanying, and afterward click Next:
o To introduce Norton gadget security on the present gadget, click Install Now.
o To introduce Norton gadget security on an alternate gadget, click Send Link.
8. Adhere to the on-screen guidelines and complete the establishment.